www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is Klang a country?? I think the announcers got it wrong.

Little voice in my head says:

If you got a pear shaped body, don’t try to act juicy.’

Had lunch and shopping with my sister Vivian. Aiyo, sayang this girl so much la. You’re one of the people I’ll truly miss when I leave for Canada.

Oh, and University of Toronto finally gave me a reply email saying they got my application. WHEW. At least they got it, I was worried I got rejected outright when the other Uni’s already gave their replies earlier. Meow.

Well, speaking about friends and going overseas…hmm…I was commenting to my dad that how much I’ll miss my friends when I leave/they leave, and how sad I am. He said:

‘Why are you so sad for? You guys are gonna forget each other or drop outta contact down the years. You’ll meet new friends and new people.’

I was clearly stung, like, how dare you look down on our friendship! But then, I begin to see the little grains of truth in his words. I know we’ll all say, we’ll definitely keep in touch, and as long as we try our best, nothing will change.

Hmm…things will change, I believe, it’s inevitable. No matter how optimistic we are, distance and lack of direct contact will definitely broaden the gap between us. Sure, we have digital means of staying in touch, but then, that’s what it is, everything will stay just digital. Sigh.

Though I’m not saying I’m giving up or anything. God knows how much I love my friends and how much they mean to me. I was never good at expressing myself, so I’m afraid that by the time we say our goodbye’s, my only regret will be not letting them know how I feel.

So when that dreaded separation arrives, I’m going to bring as many pieces of friendship and memories with me.

Forgetting is scary, but trying to remember is harder.

pink because pink brings out the best in me.

This is a witty line. Please laugh.

No comments: