www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Crystallize the sky so we can break through it.

Little voice in my head says:

You shouldn’t be brooding about this…let go already. She’s not worth your time.’

I said it once, and I’ll say it again:

Asshole cheebye CHS office staffs and teachers are friggin unfriendly, unhelpful, downright rude, and are a bunch of grouchy old meanies. Diu, how hard it is to chop, sign and verify A GODDAMN SLIP OF SPM RESULT SLIP? GEEZ.

Suffice to say my visit back to my high school today did not help with the negative perception I have of it, let alone create fond memories. I still insist that I am perfectly HAPPY about leaving that God forsaken hell hole.

Pn Yap (my ex-chinese language teacher) :

‘Waaa…lichung, been living a good life huh? (stares at my tummy)’

‘Waa…Pn Yap, you also not bad huh? Now your size can fight mine.’

LOL. No, it was just a harmless jibe at each other. (…well, not on my part.) Congratulations Pn Yap on your pregnancy! =) and yes, I can still converse in Mandarin laaa…haiyo.

Finally got all my University transcripts finalized and sealed. OMG. took me more than 3 days to get everything done. Who knew getting into Uni can be such a hassle? After all the trouble I took, that University of Toronto better accept me dammit. >.<

Oh and I went to McDonald’s today. I saw on the menu that you could have an order of 6, 9 or 12 Chicken McNuggets. I asked for a half dozen nuggets. “We don’t have half dozen nugget wor” said the teenager at the counter. “You don’t????” I asked. “We got only six, nine, or twelve,” was the reply. “So I can’t order a half dozen nuggets, but I can order six?” “Ya lor…” So I shook my head and ordered six McNuggets…

This country needs help.

lll my sweaty after-sex face…or probably also orgasm face.

IMG_1773

I said I didn’t miss high school, but I sure as hell miss the times we had in that infernal building. =))

No comments: