www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Laugh and ketawa sampai pee almost keluar.

I WAS proud of myself. yea, was. Coz I didn’t really go out or lepak almost the whole of last week. Hence, less money usage, thus, more money accumulated in wallet.

In fact, it has been a very long time since I saw more than RM100 in my pocket, RM174.20 to be exact. So, WAS really happy.

Until today.

Don’t get me wrong. I was dying to go out, rather than staying at home and wasting my time in cyberspace. Sheesh. Met up with Aaron-Spoon and Xuanxian-Cat today at Curve. Had McD for lunch, which, as usual, i binged on Curly Fries. OMG. 2 LARGE curly fries, by myself. I shall die of high cholesterol or heart attack soon.

Then, went to catch Avatar-3D. 3D is a lie. Just call it Avatar. You pay an extra 2 bucks for the ticket, and another 5 bucks for the goddamn 3D glasses which you don’t get to keep. On top of that, i got conned, coz throughout the whole movie, I didn’t feel any 3D at all. Fucking fail man.

BUT the movie was good.

 

One question though: DO THE ALIEN FEMALE NAVI’s HAVE AEREOLAS?

Like, I was squinting and concentrating real hard to catch a glimpse of their supposed nipples throughout the whole movie, given how skimpy-clad they were. Couldn’t see any, but I think they do laaaa…kononnya humanoid species. The only disturbing part is when those 2 up there supposedly ‘mated’ or what we call bangfest in the middle of the forest. The dude is a human in a Navi’s body, and inter-species copulation does not go well with me. Ergh.

Cool effects though. 5/5 for that.

After movie, met up with Bunny, ee and corey for dinner at Bubba Gumps. Then to Library for Hoegaarden and chit-chat. Had fun. (talking bout sex-related topics. yeah, we’re 19 already)

Good company is not price-less. It’s expensive. I’m just saying. Lol. Seriously. Just one day, my wallet has less than 40 bucks already. Jeez.

And if you’re still complaining about the lack of pictures, sorry. I’m not the guy who whips out a camera for everything. Gomenasai. Chiak sai la u. HEHE

Going to start working next monday. Anticipation. Apprehension. Perspiration.

rr

my working look. Fail.

No comments: