www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I’ve enough barrels now, roll ‘em out please.

Little voice in my head says:

If you can’t hang on……at least throw me up, I ain’t going down with you.’

a898_thumb

Fine, don’t believe me then. Sheesh.

Went out today with Cat and Spoon, and as usual my dumb Ferret was missing. Pfftt. Watched Tooth Fairy. Honestly, it’s pretty sad to see an ex-wrestler being reduced to wearing a pink tutu with fluttery wings to complete the look. All in all, it was a pretty ‘forget-me’ type of movie. Alright if you’re in the mood for a few cheap laughs at lame jokes.

BUT OH EM GEE! TESS, THE LITTLE GIRL, IS SO ADOWABLEEEEEE!!

Please God, if you’re reading this, bestow a daughter as cute as her to me in the near future. You know I never ask much. Don’t let me down. =D

Oh, and I came across this quote:

Relationships are like glass.  Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

Well, it might hold some truth on some parts. But to me, once it’s broken, only then you get the chance to see the beauty of the little pieces.

And that’s how I’m taking it now. I’ll look at it as a beautiful breaking. Deconstruction. Whatever have you. And if I come across a certain piece that’s worth remembering, I’ll savor the moment, but it’s going back to the pile of broken pieces.

And so, for me, saying ‘I Love You’ holds no weight to me anymore. Let’s just say, I’m cold. Cold Turkey. Frozen Tuna. Castrated Cow. Whatever.

my face ain’t the only thing that’s screwed up.

THEN AGAIN…

Gwyneth Paltrow once said: The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends. 

=D Hello world. I’m back.

No comments: