www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Little voice in my head says:

dude. you spend too much time thinking of a post title. see? now it’s too lengthy, moron.’

i_ve_got_your_back_lol_thumb

To thebestfriend:

Always know that I’ll be here for you. There’s more to this sentence, but you understand. Things will be fine. =)

Oh, and guess what people, I got my FIRST cheebye Parking Saman. RM80. Diu. And my mom had to make a big fuss out of it. (ok la, I know it’s my fault, but hey! for everything, there’s always a first, no?) She made it sound like it was a RM1000 fine or something like that. =.=

kkk this is how I’ll look like when I turn 80. Still want me?

Skipping work tomorrow. HEHEHE. I’m a bad ass.

No comments: