www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Don’t drink water, fish have sex in it.

Little voice in my head says:

You’re getting old, you know that?’

Hello. After a short hiatus, I’m back.

CNY so far, for me, has been…OK-OK la…I mean, to be honest, I don’t really feel any special CNY mood at all. But angpow’s have been good. VERY good indeed. I think it must be the fact that this is probably my last CNY celebration here in Malaysia, so everyone’s giving this BIG angpow, in advance. LOL.

Oh, wait. I forgot, this IS my last CNY here…Crap.

Well, my dear Cat’s gone, so has my twin VV. Who’s next? It’s so sad and hard to send off people you really treasure. Parting is always a bitch. No matter what good things they say about parting, it is still a bitch.

Same shit, different smell. LOL

And today, I bought my first pair of panties.

yea, I’ll give you guys a minute to let that statement sink in.

NOT FOR ME LA HAIYO! fuck. It was for my sex master Sarah Tiong. Dah la lama ni tak jumpa dia. So hari ini, I dah beli panty hitam dari Forever 21 as her belated B’day present.

I have no idea why I started typing in BM.

What else did I miss…hmm…

OH, cousin’s wedding was a success. I was the Best Man, if you didn’t know already. It was fun. Though I still think marriage is a pretty scary thing once you stop and think about it. I mean, it is a beautiful ceremony, but all the preparations, the gifts, the planning, and of course, the nervousness…EEP.

I am gonna be single and lonely for the rest of my life. Sigh.

I’m looking into your SOULLLL…

I think I’m still very emotionally attached. Letting go is still something I need to learn. I wish they’d write a book on HOW.

No comments: