www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Running on a threadmill, backwards, is pure genius.

Little voice in my head says:

So, when are you gonna stop peeing in your dreams?’

Ho-hum. Taking the weekends easy. =)

Been concentrating on composing this song I have in mind. I mean, I’m sure ALL of us, at one point of our lives, thought that we were FANTASTIC songwriters and we could take the world by storm. Yeah, I’ve ‘written’ plenty of songs when I was younger.

But you know, making up a song is not easy. You gotta work on the lyrics, the tune and melody, the tempo. And when the instruments come into the equation…Oh boy.

Then again, I’m not saying I’ve matured into an awesome composer. Granted, the only music background I have are drums and Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do. Uh huh. Don’t judge me. LOL.

Tentatively titled ‘Right By My Side’. (Go ahead, snicker you bastards)

Think back,
All the times we went through.
Don’t say,
That I wasn’t there for you.
But I know,
What I really mean to you,
And that’s just all you see in me.

And I think I should just ask,
What’s your answer to my feelings?

I told you I love you,
In my dreams.
Because I didn’t dare to say it
When you’re standing next to me.
I told you I love you,
When you’re not listening.
But all I want right now is you to be,
Right by my side.

Let’s just
Be friends, you say.
And I,
Smiled and said ‘OK’.
Who knew
That things would end this way.
And you just walked away.

And I think I should just say,
Let’s go back to where we started.

I told you I love you,
In my dreams.
Because I didn’t dare to say it
When you’re standing next to me.
I told you I love you,
When you’re not listening.
But all I want right now is you to be,
Right by my side.

Yeah, the lyrics are definitely not done yet, and verses need loads of tweaking. The melody is kinda…monotone according to Cheryl.(she’s the only one who’s listened to the sample)

Oh well.

19834_282567857203_519847203_4032303_3492494_n No, I actually think penguins are f***ing adorable.

And I need a new blog header. I mean, it might seem funny at first glance, but one can’t ignore and deny the element of GAY in it. Oh boy. SARAH SHEAH! NEW PHOTO PROJECT FOR YOU!! =)

I <3 <3 <3 Asha Edee Tria Cuthbert! *swoon* She’s now currently No.1 on my Bang-List Favorite Girl List. In case you’re wondering who this angel is, she’s not a TV/Movie celebrity, but she’s a star in her own way. YouTube her! =)

British English and Hong Kee Cantonese? *JIZZZZZZZ*

Now, back to the song…

No comments: