www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How do you fall when you fly?

Little voice in my head says:

well,now that you’ve got a sore throat, I’ll do the REAL talking for once, eh?’

It’s almost been a month or so since…then. But I don’t know about you, to me, it already felt like years. No, maybe to you it was only seconds, or you probably don’t remember any of it. I wouldn’t know. I wouldn’t want to know.

McFly – POV (Point Of View)

I never wanted everything to end this way,
but you can take the bluest sky and turn it grey
I swore to you that I would do my best to change
but you said it don't matter
I'm looking at you from another point of view
Don't know how the hell I fell in love with you
I would never wish for anyone to feel the way I do…

Because I hate to leave things unfinished.

Oh wait, what am I talking about? Haven’t I been doing the same too? Karma sucks big time.

And times like these, you can’t help but to think about the past.

a433_thumb

Who knew isolation and solitary existence could be so…lonely?

No comments: