www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy trail or love trail?

Little voice in my head says:

Dude, you need to make up your mind…soon.’

EPIC NIGHT!

Yes, just got back from Rasta with the old college gang, Gawd knows I miss them like I miss Gaga’s touch…(wait, she never touched me before)…but that’s besides the point.

Point is, the gang is still as AWESHUMZ as ever, albeit the size of it is slowly getting smaller and smaller. And yes, this occasion at Rasta was sort of a little farewell thingy for our dear friend Veevien.

CIMG0151 (i tried to find the most fail one of her, but this is too cute la. LOL)

So yea, horrible shisha, shitty rain and and a potentially going-to-explode car(will get to that soon) still could not beat the awesomeness when we’re all together. Enjoyed myself immensely reminiscing of old times. Just makes me really sad to know those moments will never happen again. Sigh.

Veevien, you’ve been a terrific friend and a even better kick-ass twin. You know I’ll miss our random,loud singing moments in college and other crazy antiques. Forgive me for all the shit I’ve ever done to you. I’m going to miss you. Sniff.

(and you will never get over this picture. Burn it into ur brain)

(Aiyo, I mean, I also wanted write something of this sort about Jervis and Sarah Haris Moi. But I met up with Jervis for bromance and I called Sarah Haris to impart ‘words of wisdom to her’, so I guess I got that covered.)

now, about that car of mine…

So you see, it all started when I wanted to leave my house for Rasta. I was reversing, but my car was making this crunching, squeeking, cranking noises when I turn the steering wheel, and the steering wheel was like jerking and vibrating every time I turned it.

Ok…

AND THEN RIGHT! When I tried accelerating, it made this weird WHEEZING noise.

SERIOUSLY, this can’t be right, right?

SO THEN, I got home, parked my potentially going-to-explode car, and ran into the house, slammed the door shut, and please don’t laugh, I ACTUALLY BRACED MYSELF FOR AN EXPLOSION. LOL LOL LOL.

Sorry la, I really did that, and I quite syok sendiri about it now. ANYWAYS, I opened the door and peered at the car.

Smoke. Was. Coming. Out. Of. The. Engine.

Fuck my life ten times upside down.

Long grandmother story cut short, I ran back in, grab broomstick, and used it to prod open the hatch. Then I peered inside, look at the engine. Then remember, I don’t know any engine shit. So i popped the lid back in, and ran back inside the house.

My heroic and brave attempt to check my potentially exploding car has come to an end. Please say I’m awesome.

naw what? I can’t hear you…

And sometimes…you know, saying Sorry isn’t really all that hard…hmm…Wish things could go as smoothly with someone else…but then again, that’s another story.

The question now is: TO WAX OR NOT TO WAX?

=D My life with no work begins now.

No comments: