www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Punishment is lame, but it comes.

Little voice in my head says:

Stop whining and kill that ninja.’

So I thought about this long and hard, and decided I should share this issue of mine.

What issue? you ask. Well, no denying we all have problems and issues in our lives. But I want to focus on one particular issue of mine today.

My Singlehood.

text,funny,quotes,lol-215b57b8a30d984279bd70430048fc42_h

OK OK OK…before you roll your eyes or give me that ‘Oh what the F, dam lame la you lichung.’, let me make this clear: I AM NOT COMPLAINING, MOANING OR WHINING ABOUT IT. I’m just here to blog about some of my…opinions about this matter.

Now, I’ve discussed this status of mine with countless of friends. There’s a saying that goes: ‘If your friends say it’s like that, so it is. If they say nothing, you’re screwed.’

Ok, so I just made that up.

Here are some… ‘theories’ behind my singlehood my friends and I came up with. See if you agree with any of them.

REASONS WHY VICTOR GOH IS STILL SINGLE:

  1. I’m fat and ugly. Simple as that. Enough said.
  2. I’m TOO loud, and people tell me that’s a turn off. Over-exuberance?
  3. I’m too hairy………………leave me alone la.
  4. I’m Asian. As in, Chinese. As in, squity-eyed yellow conman. (ok so I just made this up too. You can never take me seriously. LOL)
  5. You can never take me seriously. (Too flamboyant?)
  6. Now here’s a popular one. My friends tell me, it’s not that girls don’t like me, it’s more of…ME. Let’s explain with a scenario. Now, I’m pretty friendly with girls, and have more female friends than male. So let’s say, among my girl friends, there’s this girl A who sorta has interest in me. And I treat her pretty well, all that, and chemistry is going great. But then, I’m also friendly with OTHER girls. And girl A sees that and feels she ain’t special or anything, and so thinks: ‘Oh, he only sees me as a good friend’ and so the story ends there. Get it? I’m too friendly with girls.
  7. I’m too gay?

Those are just a few hypothesis’. Well, I will admit it gets kinda lonely at times,you know…without a special someone. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I have wonderful friends I love to death. But it just ain’t the same. Once you get a taste of it, you’ll just keep wanting more. You know what I’m talking about.

What do you think?

Oh well, when it comes, it’ll come. I’ll just keep playing the waiting game. =)

Weiwei’s and sheashin’s open house was great. Good food, great company, wonderful time. Lousy luck at gambling that night though. Pfft.

And people from previous generations get so ESTATIC when they receive red packets or ‘angpow's’. It’s like, receiving one is all that matters. The meaning la. I think now, in our generation, the meaning is LOST. Why? We only care what’s INSIDE the red packet. Ho ho ho.

ohboy another valid reason why I’m single.

In case you’re thinking: WHY DOES HE ALWAYS POSTS PICTURES OF HIMSELF ONE AR? WHAT ABOUT MORE INTERESTING PICTURES THAN HIS UGLY MUG OF A FACE?

Sorry la, I don’t bring my camera around with me, and gone are the days where I take pictures with my cellphone. Deal with it. =)

Hiatus for a week. Bye.

1 comment:

Sook Fong said...

wah wah wah..
how bout meee? ><