www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ohnomnomnom.

Little voice in my head says:

‘You need a break to set your priorities straight man.’

Sorry for not updating. Then again, there’s not gonna be many interesting happenings in a law firm right? pfftt…

Went out for dinner with Ee, Bunny, Spy and Thambi last night. Some place called Bistro 8 or something like that. Food there…let’s just say, even I can cook better than them, and I’m not exaggerating. Then off to Rasta for yamcha and shisha.

Speaking of shisha, again, I went to Rasta in the afternoon TODAY to erm…give ‘moral support’ to Weiwei’s shop. Bazaar thingy going on there. Ordered my usual shisha, Double Apple. Mmmm…=)

But then, must have been shisha-ing in the afternoon that was the problem, or was it? Coz I started getting REALLY light-headed and began sweating profusely, like air tangki bocor. BrianC was like : ‘Dude, you’re getting pale.’ oh muthafuck.

OK, someone tell me, what the hell is happening to me? Is it shisha-allergy? Nuuu…I want to enjoy my shisha! =((

uhno I was driving home like that. I’m still alive, thanks.

I am ploud to be Chaineese. =)

No comments: