www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Monday, February 1, 2010

You walk in a field of buttercups, and wish you were back there picking durians.

Little voice in my head says:

…what? don’t look at me just because you’re bored.’

I’m sorry, this is just my very lame and sick sense of humor, but I couldn’t stop laughing while and after watching it. The world misses you MJ. There ain’t no other freaks like you anymore. (oops! TEEHEE)

I am very bored. Like, very. So bored that BORED has lost its meaning. Wait, that doesn’t even make sense, none of this does. Ergh.

And yes, I’ve gained weight, you can all stop pointing out the obvious now. There’s a sound reason why I became erm…much more huggable. Well, it all started out with a pizza…then a Chilis burger…not to mention Kayu’s nasi kandar…

Oh fuck, I’m going to hell.

tmd Carleton what?

Yea, just got that in the FedEx mail this morning. Fucking postman woke me up just to hand me this. =.=

Well, that’s one offer I received so far. Where the hell are the other 3? ESPECIALLY UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO! TA MA DE! ACCEPT ME ALREADY LA! I VERY KAWAII ONE!!!! I WILL BE THE BEST ASIAN BOY IN YOUR CAMPUS!!!

suck up fail. I suck. suck what?

No comments: