www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hot water is like sex, vice versa.

Little voice in my head says:

I don’t really care if you drop dead now, just make sure to release me first.’

Tell me, what do you see, when you look at the sky, if you ever even look at it at all.

I could just stare at one of your photo for a good whole 30 minutes, then look away, and notice I have tears at the edge of my eyes.

tsk.

Don’t ever keep anything unsaid inside. Speak it out, come clean with the truth. I’ve learned that the hard way, believe me. Or you don’t have to. I’m not a good example to learn anything from.

I ran a full cycle, running away from you, trying to broaden the gap in between. I end up where I started, because it’s a circular course. I may have ran into a bump or two, but in the end, it’s still you.

Why do I kid myself? All the lies and forced laughter.

And I want this incoherent post to end now.

No comments: