www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Friday, March 6, 2009

Ding and Dong are words you can use.

ferwg we all so lengchai and lenglui. fark off.

Whoa man. College is really demanding and challenging. Tsk. Barely managing to hand in my homework. Tomorrow’s Parent-Teacher’s Day and hell yea am I going to get complained about not handing in assignments on time. BUT at least I hand them in OK? Better than last time when I was still in high school.

Oh, and I REALLY failed my advanced function test. 20/55. If you take it as 100%, it’s less than half, so means EPIC FAIL. Funny thing is, my teacher will be letting me re-sit the test on tuesday. Why? Because she thought I was sick on exam day and couldn’t concentrate 100%. Fact was, I was really sick, but not to the point I couldn’t answer questions. Man, my acting deserves an Oscar. =))

OH, and i PAWNZZ the noob that sits next to me in English class YET AGAIN. Man, I know I shouldn’t feel cocky, but heck, I really think I can own him with both my hands tied to my back. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Got home today. Was sitting on my bed reading a book when this sudden, mad and overpowering urge to SHIT overcame me. I had my iPod plugged in, but I just rushed to the toilet, pulled down my pants, nearly ripping them and rushed to the bowl of doom. I sat down.

No shit, no motion.

I dulan. Very. Because I got shit urge, but shit no come out.

Suddenly, Benny Benassi’s ‘Satisfaction’ began to play on my iPod. I syok sendiri, bobbed my head along to the music.

All of a sudden, a torrent of hardcore bombs of despair and stinkiness raped the water surface of the bowl of doom. Now that’s what I call real ‘satisfaction’

Conclusion: Music helps moves the bowel. Owns.

22

Just like how Ulquiorra owned Ichigo.

No comments: