www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thank you for the clarity.

Yesterday’s driving lesson was in a way, scarily awesome. I mean, when you have big feet, and you’re stuck in a bloody small Kancil, you’ll definitely have a hard time trying not to step on the brakes and gas consecutively.

Oh, and fuck the clutch. fuck manual.

Thank God i have a very nice driving instructor. But I think he has some sort of death wish. Only just after 10 minutes of telling me how to change gears and use the clutch, he asked me to get into the driver’s seat and start driving. So of course i freak out a bit la. And i thought he would bring me go some empty field to practice or something.

Wrong. He made me drive on the friggin congested highway. During peak hour some more with heavy traffic. If first lesson ask me drive high way, next lesson teach me how to drift issit? sheesh.

It rained. Today.

rain-blog It rained when I was walking back from the basketball court. Normally, i would start swearing out loud and make a dash for it. But, there was something about today’s rain. It wasn’t exactly heavy, but it was thick, and light in a way. I actually stopped and looked up, closed my eyes and let the rain wash me. It was…soothing. I know la, some of you might say I’m crazy, standing in the middle of the road, getting drenched. But at that moment, my mind was completely blank. The cool bliss of immersing myself in that moment. I felt as if…as if I could just melt on that spot, along with rain.

Can’t really justify myself with words, but it was awesome.

I don’t hate the rain anymore. Maybe, this really taught me something. I’m deciphering it. Slow, but getting there.

No comments: