www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I would if I could.

Please disregard this post, it’s just me ranting off again.

I’m sorry I’m not the son you want me to be. I’m sorry if you still think I’m some super smart kid who hasn’t realized his full potential yet. I’m sorry if you can’t accept me for who I am.

I’m sorry things didn’t turn out the way you wanted it to be.

So much stuff I wanted to say, but I doubt you’ll try to understand. I doubt you’d even understand it at all. Fine, you made your point, yes, I’m at fault. I won’t be so childishly-ignorant to think that I’m always right, and you’re wrong. I’m beyond that now. But sometimes, even you can misunderstand. Don’t think you’re all-knowing just because you’re my parent or just because you think: “I’ve lived in this world longer than you, trust me, I’m right.’

But are you?

Sometimes I really do wonder, what’s the point of me trying so hard if you can’t appreciate me for what I am. You never seem to think and consider the situation from my point of view or even bother to listen to my side of the story. I’m just so tired of all this. Really.

It all comes down to this: I will and can try to work harder, but don’t expect more than I can achieve. Accept me for who I am, or…

…just let me go.

frustration(1)

No comments: