www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I beg to dream and differ.

Survived Parents-Teacher Day. Went better than I expected. Guai low’s are nice people, but in the end, CHINESE people still the bestest!!! THANK YOU MRS TAN!

So very random, the following:

AKU RINDU KAT KAWAN LAMA KU LAAAA.

OK I know, I mean, we all get to see each other occasionally for outings and makans. But it’s so different la compared to seeing you guys everyday in school. Zzz. I guess I’m too tied up with high school, as much as I wanted to cut myself off from it. College is fun, and the people are awesome too. But the feeling is just too different.

Sekali lagi, AKU RINDU KAT KAWAN LAME KU LAAAA.

 

SPM results are coming and I JIZZED IN MY PANTS.

No comments: