www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I have friends in holy spaces.

My name is not Victor Goh Li Chung.

My name is Church Giving Tool.

My name is Cough Cloth Virgin.

But I’d like to be called I Hug Loving Crotch.

These are my friends:

Choosy High Nun, Henna Fruit, China Jean Leg, Rehab China, Lab Rhino, Reheat Whiny John, I Hail Joy, Neon Loins (HAHAH) , Who Mini Snail, Ranting, Onion Wags.

 

Heh, no. I am not being random, those are really names of my friends. Letters just jumbled up. Awesome, no? See if you can decipher them.

“An Anagram is a type of word play, the result of rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to produce a new word or phrase, using all the original letters exactly once.”

Type in your name HERE and see if you can get hilarious results!!!

*i kid you not, my name, anagrammed, is really I Hug Loving Crotch.*

Some famous anagrams:

  • George Bush – He Bugs Gore.6a00d8341bfadb53ef00e54f5f7a788834-640wi
  • Madonna Louise Ciccone – Occasional Nude Income
  • William Shakespeare – I am a weakish speller
  • Vin Diesel – I End Lives
  • Clint Eastwood – Old West Action
  • Elvis Aaron Presley – Seen alive? Sorry, pal!

No comments: