www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Monday, March 2, 2009

Take a doll and do a little jig.

I am very sick.

Yes, I know, in the mind, but that’s not what i meant. Physically sick. Flu la…zzz. Remember I said yesterday I was about to learn something from the rain?

Lesson to be learned: Don’t be a fucking smart ass or emo fag and stand under the rain. You will get fucking sick.

There’s a friggin unit test tomorrow. Advanced Functions, chapter 1: Polynomial Functions. GAHHHHHHHH. Even after almost 2 months of classes, I have no friggin clue on what I’m studying. Flunk the test la, that’s what I always do best. Hee.

This is worrying please show this to your beer drinking friends..
they may STOP drinking beer!!

Beer contains female hormones. 
Last month, Wits University and RAU scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. 
Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. 
The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain 
Phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women . 
To test the theory, 100 men drank 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour Period.

It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects :
1) Argued over nothing. 
2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong. 
3) Gained weight. 
4) Talked excessively without making sense. 
5) Became overly emotional 
6) Couldn't drive. 
7) Failed to think rationally. 
8) Had to sit down while urinating. 

No further testing was considered necessary.

So bored now, I’m stoning.(Marissa,2009)

NAH! I did an in-text citation marissa! Happy now or not?

No comments: