www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Having sex in your mouth.

Friday. 20th March…

Lady Gaga’s Birthday! Brother Mak’s Birthday!

Outing with Gabs and Sherlynn. From bangsar shopping complex Chili’s to D’Haven for shisha. =) Lousy fruity mix flavor. But oh well, rocking company and plenty dirty talk. Ha.

Today. 21st March.

Happy 18th Birthday to Jiacheng. The man and the wiz. Best of luck being legal. Heh.

Went Skytrex with dudes. Don’t bother asking what it is. Google it. I had to climb 70 feet and do various crazy tasks that normal people can do which I can’t coz I was…AM horribly out of shape. Not to mention I’m acrophobic. Gahhh.

No pictures. Too lazy to upload. Heh.

 

 

 

i think, being able to move on, is being strong. I want to be strong too.

 

No comments: