www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Monday, March 16, 2009

A little push and I’ll fart.

I officially hate manual cars. I don’t care what those people say on how easy it is to use or how cool it is. Fuck nut. My 4th driving lesson was a series of unfortunate events:

  1. It was drizzling. So I thought lesson would be canceled. And I couldn’t find my favorite socks.
  2. Driving instructor came in the end, rain sorta stopped.
  3. Got in the car. Found out that the 2nd gate of my place was closed, had to make one BIG round to exit through the first gate.
  4. While on LDP, RAIN came down HARD! Like someone up there was having multiple, hard gushing orgasms. Totally blinded. Fark.
  5. Gear box was sorta cranky. Car kept vibrating harder than a sex-machine.
  6. Arrived at the practice area. Due to heavy rain, place was flooded.
  7. Did that stop my driving instructor from teaching me? No.
  8. Began parking lesson. Halfway through reverse. Car died. WTF. Got step clutch what. Nvm, started engine again. Car died again. Dulan.
  9. Smoke began seeping through the air-con.
  10. Jumped outta the car. More smoke coming out from engine. Note, was standing under heavy rain.
  11. Driving instructor went to check car. Apparently clutch was half-burned.
  12. Finally conceded, decided to call it a day. Yay!
  13. He asked ME to drive back. I wtf la. Clutch half-rosak, still want me behind the wheels?
  14. Damn pressure throughout journey back home. Clutch was NOT working properly. Leg cramp.

funny-car-pictures-26 We should just get these kind of cars for general safety.

No comments: