www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Inside-out.

Ah,to assume is a dangerous thing to do. But then, sometimes, assuming the worst just prepares you to accept the painful reality. It may rip up everything I have in the inside, but this is something I should shoulder alone. No, this is not being noble or whatever you call it, just helpless. I stand by the sidelines, cheering. Then I walk away, whistling a very happy tune, while the sides of eyes burn. Can I not act anymore? The script and screenplay are just too hard for me to handle. I want to quit. But I made a contract, a promise to myself. If what I fear is coming to pass, I don’t know what should I do for the next scene. But heck, I’m just being selfish…but shouldn’t I get to think for myself too? Must I always be the one who takes a step backwards, and watch everything get blown away? Oh God, I don’t know what to do anymore, I don’t know what to think anymore, I don’t know what to say anymore.

No comments: