www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Because we don’t know who we are.

It was hard to keep a straight face. Lol. Well, I guess you don’t know. But that’s ok. This means I’m better at lying/hiding stuff. A good thing or a bad thing? you be the judge. HEE.

It’s not a sin to wear pink. I like pink. Real, tough men wear pink (Eeleng, 2009). *Like my citations Mr G? bitch)

Know these guys?

 

Yeap. That’s them.

Awesome band no? I’m sure some of you went to MTV World Stage and enjoyed their performance. But what about those who didn’t get a chance to see them? What about those you who didn’t get enough of them???

Fear not, for on the 10th Of October, THE DUDES will be at One Utama doing some gig for some thing, I DON’T KNOW!

BUT MY POINT IS!

Don’t you hate crowding with people you don’t know? Wanna enjoy AAR with your friends, at a familiar place????

 

….

………

 

 

 

YES!

RUMOUR (but I promise you it has 70% chance of being true):

THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS MIGHT BE COMING TO TAYLOR’S UNIVERSITY COLLEGE SUBANG JAYA CAMPUS ON THE 9TH OF OCTOBER! PERFORMING IN CAMPUS GROUNDS *LIVE*!!!!!!!!

YES SHIT! All I can give away for now is, it has some thing to do with the Music Club of TUCSJ, as we’re planning the Battle Of the Bands 2009. Yes, we got news that they might be coming, heck, A VERY BIG CHANCE THEY’LL BE COMING! Besides that, we got local big bands like Dragonred coming to pitch in too! Hitz.FM cruisers and DJ’s will be there!!!

BUT!!!

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT! I will give you guys more information once I get my hands on them. Meanwhile, we’re trying FUCKING HARD to make this gig a reality.

 

Don’t you just LOVE reading my blog now??? HEEEEE

Pass this blog around and let your friends KNOW! We, the Music Club, need all the support we can get!!!!

No comments: