www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Monday, September 28, 2009

A few words to make me cry, a touch to make everything alright.

Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
Let it die
Cause we are finally free tonight

FWAH! Monday after Raya break was CRAZY! Rush homework like mad. LOL. Met up with college mates. Awesome people la…make me laugh like chimpanzee on crack. HEE

OOOO OOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!!

I WANT TO TELL YOU PEOPLE

THAT

YOURS TRULY

HAS GOTTEN HIS HANDS ON

(no…not AAR themselves la)

BUT something almost as good as that.

I GOT AAR CONCERT PASS!!! HEEEEEEE!!!

FOR FREE SOME MORE WEI!! (ok la, i know you can get it free for those DIGI suckers, but hey, i got it like, no strings attached. Don’t even need subscribe the music unlimited shiznit.)

OMG MY *FIRST* CONCERT! AHHHH CAN’T WAIT!!

 

and, note to self: Do not publicly show your lack of knowledge on how to use a condom, especially in front of your classmates, and when you’re a guy some more. Friggin malu wei… ISH

Sorry la, I’m a virgin what. PFFTTT

Hey, how are you? I know, I shouldn’t be asking that…but…well, glad to see you’re doing swell.

No comments: