www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 17, 2009

You got me biting my lower lip.

Knock You Down – Keri Hilson. <3

Tell me now can you make it past your Caspers
So we can finally fly off into NASA
You was always the cheerleader of my dreams that
Seem to only date the head of football teams
And I was the class clown that, always kept you laughin'
We, were never meant to be baby we just happened
So please, don't mess up the trick, hey young world I'm the new slick rick
They say I move too quick, but we can't let the moment pass us
Let the hourglass pass right into ashes
Let the wind blow the ash right before my glasses
So I wrote this love letter right before my classes
How could a goddess ask, someone that's only average
For advice, OMG, you listen to that bitch?
Whoa, it's me, baby this is tragic
'Cause we had it, we was magic
I was flyin', now I'm crashin'
This is bad, real bad, Michael Jackson
Now I'm mad, real mad, Joe Jackson
You should leave your boyfriend now, I'mma ask him

Sometimes love comes around
(Love comes around)
And it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down
(Knocks you down)

Yea man, keep the music going. Though I have to admit Kanye West did overboard at the VMA incident. I’m sure all of you know. If not, Google it you frog-living-in-a-well.

Everything that is now, is just so complicated. But, I’m smiling, all the time. I wonder why.

Off to study. OMG, dam a lot man. Starting to feel the crunch of second half of the semester.

P/S: Yes sarah, if ur reading this, i promise i’ll promote your blog, SOON.

Hug_You_by_Shuttercolour

I don’t care. I still do.

No comments: