www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Your love is the sweetest sin.

Was just browsing through my pictures when I found this.

P7140414

Wow. This really brings back the memories. Dang.

We gonna bring down the roof during Halloween. XD

 

It feels weird. Lol. Definitely angry, but it’s like, i’m sorta happy that I’m angry? Makes sense? No…

WELL, bottomline, there is no bottomline.

They say Man can live 7 days without food.

3 days without water.

1 day without sex. (Ok, i just made this up)

1 minute or less without air.

but NONE without hope.

Yet, sometimes, it is hope itself that kills us. So should I keep hoping?

a433_thumb

Ahh…I’m not too sure about myself anymore. Sucks to be me.

 

My chair is making squeaking noises. Woe.

…and I used to be funny. I swear I was. But then…I guess the past 2 years have really changed me.

DSC04038 (yes I was that obscene)

College starting tomorrow. SIGH. 3 more months…and I’ll be gone. I remember I was so eager, DYING in fact, to leave this place. Like, I had this wild fantasy that when I hit some foreign country, get into University, it’ll be like, freedom and all that stuff. But now…seems like I was in a hurry to grow up, and funnily enough, all I want now is to STOP at where I am right now.

Melancholy much? Hehe.

DSC01280

or

DSC01281

I think…

…that thinking is too much of a strain now.

Where’s my chocolate bar?

n890575553_1999342_2712 

 

this post has no meaning at all…just like my other posts. Or maybe there is. I don’t know. I’m bored.

No comments: