www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The sneezing elbow that can utter two words at once.

I will learn to be strong. I have to. The lesson was learned. The pain was brought. The bitterness was tasted.

To not have the same thing happen again, I will cope. Because I have to.

Like anything else, everything has a shadow, a flipside, an opposite. Just like Despair is a reflection of Hope. I always give myself false hope, and in the end, find myself wallowing in despair.

I’m sick of it already. Though I know it’s not easy, I have to give up this notion in my head. People will cling to lofty hopes built on castles floating in the air, instead of swallowing the bitter pill that is reality.

Giving up is never easy, when you have nothing to gain but everything to lose.

COLLEGE IS BACK IN SESSION YO!!!!!

Friggin crazy day I had. Rushed homework and assignments like orang gila babi early in the morning. Met up with college mates that are jizzerificly FUNtastic. =)

And I had my Caramel Meltz Sundae. Happy boy I am.

No comments: