www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Monday, September 7, 2009

That I’ve got to keep my feet on the ground.

My eyes are hurting
Cause the cheap nylon curtains
Lets the sunlight creep in through from the clouds

I just woke up. Feeling kinda fresh. Switched on my laptop, sat here waiting for it to boot up. Without much thinking, I just grabbed my wallet and checked its contents.

I have RM1.70 to my name.

Whoa. WTF?

 

Heniways. My selfish attitude has gotten me into lots of trouble before. I think, I should tread carefully now and in the future. Feelings still the same, just, more deliberation now.

‘Don’t laugh at poor chinese guy. You girls, when he take off pants, don’t laugh at his small member, just cut the condom in half. Gao dim.’

LAWL.

No comments: