www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was the suspect.

*inhale* *exhale*

Had the worst day of my life (funny how we always say that) yesterday. I really wonder how I managed to pull through.

It’s always so easy to say ‘Fuck this shit’ or ‘Haiya, whatever la’ .

but you know deep down, you can’t forget.

 

ON A LIGHTER NOTE:

I had the WEIRDEST DREAM last night. It involved Street Fighter characters, A LOT OF FRIENDS, National Service, Gun fight (Counter-Strike Style), rescue mission, lots of crying, and…waffles. Yes, waffles.

And somebody up there just don’t want me to get my passport done. FML.

Drove all the way to TTDI library. BUT my royaltitties was …preoccupied with her new Malay ‘friend’. *cough*

And my Tap Tap Revenge application in my Ipod Touch just went bonkers. SIGH. There goes all my high scores.

 

As if life couldn’t get any better than this. =)

cover

No comments: