www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 12, 2009

We let the echoes do the talking.

Maybe, for the moment, maybe, I believe, I might be able to forget.

=)

I’m wearing Hugh Jackman’s shirt. I’m wearing Hugh Jackman’s shirt. I’m wearing Hugh Jackman’s shirt. I’m wearing Hugh Jackman’s shirt.

XD Forget Pink, WILD AND HAIRY IS IN SESSION! HAHAHAAHHA FAIL.

 

HAHAHAHA.

Mood five minutes ago: Happy.

Mood NOW: Worried, scared and OMWTFGKNNCCBWHYLAAAAAAAA

Parents Teacher Day in a few more hours. So dieded. Mr Hanna gonna screw me up, Mr G gonna give fucking low marks. Only left Mr Colin, to make me look a little bit better in front of my parents. If not, well, you won’t be seeing me that often then.

=’(

The chicken-butt man. Hehe.

No comments: