www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

www.theworldaintemo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I got some booze running through me brain now.

Need to stop the bad habit. But heck, once you pick one up, you need more.

T.T my life is average. no wait, fucked. LOL

 

 

‘Do you expect sympathy or pity by keeping that pathetic distance? bitch, grow up la.’

hokay…thanks for telling me that. I’ll keep that in mind.

=.=

 

And I really have to thank this friend of mine, Veevien, for showing me this video. Just when I finished my dinner party with the relatives. Sigh.(You have been warned…or maybe not.)

PUS OF DOOM

I urge you not watch this with a full stomach. I retched at first, but in the end, really vomited into my dustbin. Mom thought I was turning bulimic. (note: Karven)

I need to be honest. I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.I need to be honest.

Oh. Who’s up for The Final Destination? =)

Oh. My homework belum habis.

Oh. I’m very happy with my Law marks.

Oh. Fat liao. (what’s new? pffft)

Oh. Got my passport. (FINALLY LAAA)

Oh.

There’s nothing else I can say? right?

No comments: